When you sponsor an at-risk child with Ten Talents Int., you will be doing more than provide the opportunity to go to school, you will be providing a life they could not experience without your help. Children in the At-Risk Sponsorship Program include children that are living with a parent or guardian, but the family needs technical, social, or financial assistance to keep the child off the streets.
Your Sponsored Child will receive:
- Education – school fees, school uniforms, books and supplies , and after school tutoring
- Medical Care – health insurance coverage and medical care fees
- Food – a healthy lunch during every school day (eligible children only)
- Social Work – regular visits by a social worker
- Special Parties – Annual Christmas meal and celebration
- Vocational – Other forms of assistance to help the family achieve a sustainable income
As a sponsor you will receive:
- Periodic letters in the mail from your child
- Yearly Christmas card from your child
- Updates on your Child
- Regular e-mails about what’s happening at Ten Talents Int
- The blessing of sponsoring a child in need
Children are sponsored at $35 a month or $55 a month for those enrolled in the school lunch program. Please consider sponsoring a child today!